3:53 PM

Girly Ipad Sleeves

Girly Ipad Sleeves: "iPad Covers, iPad Sleeves, iPad Angry Bird Covers, iPad Hello Kitty Covers, Funky iPad Covers, Fun iPad Covers or All Business iPad Covers.............whatever you are looking for, they make it. This pulls some of the coolest together.

OUT WITH THE UGLY......HERE COMES THE AMAZING!!!

Aren't iPads are amazing! Thank you Apple for making something I can actually see. I have such a hard time seeing the iPhone because it is so small, although I love it and it never gets far away from me.

Everyone wants to protect their Ipad. But they don't have to protect it with something ugly, black and boring. Here is a list of fun, funky, colorful and unusual covers for your Ipad.

The Angry Bird iPad Cover is my favorite. I am completely hooked on that game. So as soon as I get an iPad (hint hint Marvin) that is what I will be purchasing. Let me know which one is your favorite."